Creating Together’s services are designed to welcome children from 0 to 6 years of age and their families/caregivers in a safe, educational and nurturing environment. Through our various programs, families can meet, interact, have fun and learn from each other.
- EarlyON Child and Family Centre
- Family Playtime
- Daily Nutritious Snack at Creating Together
- Early Years Physical Activity/ Outdoor Program
- Clothing Exchange**
- Day Trips
- Celebrations and Community Events
- Access to Community Health Specialists
- Parenting/Caregiver Workshops and Information Sessions
- Resource Lending Library**
See our Calendar for a listing of what’s on this month.
**Programs currently on hold due to COVID-19.