Especially during this difficult time, we at EarlyON are here to support you! Toronto Public Health has come up with numerous resources and support lines for you and your families during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click final Community Resources_May5.pdf for a complete list of resources and hotlines or see the embedded document below.
The document is organized into the following resource categories:
- Toronto Public Health (parenting, healthy baby, breastfeeding, etc.)
- Telephone Crisis Lines (for assaulted women, shelter, suicide, kids help, telehealth, etc.)
- Child Protection Agencies (various children’s aid agencies)
- Medical Clinics (Just for Kids, Tele-medicine, etc.)
- Mental Health or Other Supports (Skylark, Walk-In Clinics, BounceBack, etc.)
- Legal Services and Information (Support related to COVID, as well as other services such as Legal Aid, etc.)
- Financial Support and More (COVID-19 Economic Support and Recovery for individuals, businesses, etc.)